LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
its coming along good, i made an intake for it the other day. the supercharger really whines now. haha, im in love with it. havent had the chance to run it yet but im hopin to take a trip to see cameron in early to mid august and maybe hit up a track then. right now im workin close to 40 hours a week so im bringin in some good money

·
Registered
153 Posts
haha, today after i read your post i had to go back to work for my 2nd shift (yes it sucks) today and i was on a back road and i punched it and took it up to about 90, man she really runs now that i put that huge 4" intake on her. it amazes me to think about having a smaller pulley and reprogrammed pcm. one word, STANGEATER . im kinda just rambling on now but its ok this is the only contact ive had with people outside of work today. i actually wanna get custom plates that say "STNGETR" just so people know. by the way, did you get the 13 you were lookin for? were u aiming for any 13 or 13 flat??

·
Registered
482 Posts
Post a pic of your homemade intake. My two friends with 00 GTPs both got the WizAired kit.

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Johntom said:
haha, today after i read your post i had to go back to work for my 2nd shift (yes it sucks) today and i was on a back road and i punched it and took it up to about 90, man she really runs now that i put that huge 4" intake on her. it amazes me to think about having a smaller pulley and reprogrammed pcm. one word, STANGEATER . im kinda just rambling on now but its ok this is the only contact ive had with people outside of work today. i actually wanna get custom plates that say "STNGETR" just so people know. by the way, did you get the 13 you were lookin for? were u aiming for any 13 or 13 flat??
I didn't get a chance to go to the track last weekend, been busy with selling the house and stuff. I'm just looking to get this thing into the 13's.
Let's see a pic of the custom intake, sounds cool.

·
Registered
153 Posts
ill try and get a pic of it later and post it. its just 4" pvc pipe with a 45* elbow into a filter i found at autozone. i swear the filter looks alot like a hot tub one but its not. its ghetto as hell but it gets the job done so im happy. itll be better when i unpack some of the tools from the move and can give it some adjustments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts