LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hangover! Biff85TA drove down last night and crashed at the house . He was picking up some parts today. A liter of Evan Williams , and two very drunk dudes . The gal drank wine and laughed at us. I feel like I've been beaten with a baseball bat. And I gotta go to work at 10:30 pm tonight. Hangovers suck!

·
Registered
49 Posts
You need to start doing the 'aspirin before bed' trick, I haven;t had a hangover since high school thanks to that. The only prolem is remembering about it when you're going to bed drunk :D

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One positive thing did happen : I managed to get my hands on a manual trans shifter plate for the Camaro.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Sounds like you had fun! :party:

Not Suggested: Only "real remedy" for a hangover, is to drink more to get rid of it. :cool:

Health 405; Alcoholoism & Alcohol Education-U.T.K. Fall 1998. (Yes, I actually earned college credit for this course :D )

Hangovers are multifactorial, but here's a tid...

The congenor's in booze also contribute highly to the hangover. The clearer the toxic sludge is, the less hungover one tends to be. The darker it is the more methyl, aldehydes, histamine, tannis, iron lead & cobalt it has.

Reduce hangovers by up to 50% with Liv 52 or B6. And as much liquid, i.e. water, gatorade, as you can stomach. No more.

Hope you feel beter JuJu.

btw-grats on the manual trans shifter plate!

·
Registered
388 Posts
You have plenty of time to let that sucker wear off. Some water, crackers, and asprin will fix you right up. Evan Williams though, not a big fan of that dark stuff. I heard he's a nasty guy that Evan.

Had a little adventure myself this weekend. Got an itch to go out Friday night after work. Hadn't eaten anything in a while, and was running on fumes as far as sleep goes. Ended up throwing up in the urinal at Bailey's after getting a little carried away on Liquid Cocaine and Killian's. Had a good time though. :)

Asprin before bed works wonders, just hard to remember. I know hangovers are dehydration but water never did much for me in that regard. Just easy to stomach over any other drink.

Family Guy - "I'm not drunk. I'm just exhausted after a long night of drinking." :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts