LS1LT1 Forum banner

What would you do?

• No Tint - W/ Hockey Stripes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Tint - W/o Hockey Stripes (STAY AS IS)

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5% Tint - W/ Hockey Stripes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • 5% Tint - W/o Hockey Stripes

• 15% Tint - W/ Hockey Stripes

• 15% Tint - W/o Hockey Stripes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys... Gonna bounce a few things that Tim99WS6 and I have been thinking and see what everyone else thinks. First thing is the window tint. Coming soon, I am just trying to decide how dark if any I want to go. I think w/ the red car and the tan leather, and black top (not convertable, just black painted setup) its pretty clean looking w/o tint. Although I think it would look SUPER sick w/ the windows tinted DARK also. I dunno if I am ready to go 5% driving it every day, and that said %15 is what I am left w/ I guess. I just don't think %15 is dark enough w/ the black top to really set the car off... Guess I am feeling that is go big (DARK) or go home... Any thoughts?

Stripes: Been thinking bout some black accents on the car. I am not a huge fan of the manta ray b/c EVERYONE seems to have those now. That and the inserts for the hood. I really like the Berger ZL1 stripes (hockey stripes) on the car. Now I would run the shorter ones (don't go all the way to the bottom of front fender) and they would run all the way to the back of the car, not stopping like some do at the door handle. Would also be the pinstriped set. Black w/ black pins... What do you guys think? I need to find a few pics to show everyone whta I mean.

And for you guys that I know your opinion already... JOSH99TA!!! GETOVER IT. I really like the hockey stripes one) b/c no one around here has them, and 2, b/c well they are definately different than most who have the other... manta etc...

Let the debate again...

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh yeah... and at some point it will have the rear panel painted black... I think flat black would look killer... but I do like NineBalls gloss black..

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Who cares to me 5% is just awesome. Adds to the scare factor because they dont know if your an old lady or a dude who an rip it up. Also hockey stripes just look badass.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I'm with ya. I say if you like the 5% do it. Go Big or Go Home. I also am a BIG fan of hockey stripes. Don't see too many 4th gens with 'em. Gonna go with Hugger Orange on my car in the spring.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts