LS1LT1 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,925 Posts
I did, but results were not what I was hoping for... I put my slip up in the 'Nothing Special' post by Marlin in Minn

13.004 @ 110.24 on a 2.128 60'

Going again next weekend to try and knock that 60' down!

You taking it easy until the 12-bolt comes in?

· Registered
1,925 Posts
That sucks man. I hope you feel better soon!

New rule: You can't use the baby as an excuse until she's OUT of her Momma! :D

If it comes in when I'm in town I'll drive over and do the swap for you if you promise to run me (even though you'll smoke me, haha)

· Registered
1,925 Posts
hahaha, I've never done a fuel pump. We'll have to get Steve-O over there to help with that. I don't imagine it'd be too tough though, just a little hole in the gas tank, some wiring, and securing the new pump somewhere.

And you get to supply the pizza/beer this time, hahaha

Almost every house in the Dallas area has rear-entry garages, I had my motor in 3-4 pieces (the old Rx7) in the garage for about a month while I waited for some parts to come in, then did reassembly from 8pm to 11pm-12am for about a week. Then tuned the secondary ports a little bit (they worked off of exhaust backpressure, hehehe) during around the same hours... running an open header. In the Texas heat of course the garage door was open :D

It's a good deal, I'd definately look into it for the next house

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.