LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1994 formula A4 rims will be 15x4 1.75bs front and 15x8 5.5"bs rear

looking to buy my new rims soon, been looking around and would love to have a set of DD tires and switch out for the track to a better tire, however every DD tire i can find is a street legal Drag Radial which only last for 12k miles if your lucky. ANYONE know of a tire i could use for DD that will last?

ive found several 27" tires however i don't think they would fit, correct me if im wrong. I don't mind doing alittle modding and im looking into putting eibach drag launch springs in the rear which are suppose to raise the rear by 1/2" or so ive been told

·
Registered
262 Posts
drag radial wise a nitto 555r will be your best bet in a 275/50r15, 275/60r15

if you want a true street tire look into bfg radial ta's in the same sizes

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
drag radial wise a nitto 555r will be your best bet in a 275/50r15, 275/60r15

if you want a true street tire look into bfg radial ta's in the same sizes
are you sure the 275/60r15 will fit thats almost a 28" tire
they have a 255/60r15 thats still 10" wide but only 27" tall will those fit?

·
Registered
262 Posts
you may have to roll fenders or bfh mod to fit the 28s....... 27s i think will fit without a problem but dont quote me as ive never ran anything but a 26

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you may have to roll fenders or bfh mod to fit the 28s....... 27s i think will fit without a problem but dont quote me as ive never ran anything but a 26
alrighty i guess ill be the test dummy lol, whats the bfh mod?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Big F'n Hammer on the inner fender wells

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol ahhhh well ill do have i must, however i found a few people saying they run 27" tires in there sig with a 94 T/A and Formula so imma wait for a response. Ill post here if i get a answer for other furture references anywho thanks 1slow96z

1 - 7 of 7 Posts