LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a few people on another board wanting a GP on TA Performance Rear End covers, is there any interest here?

1-5 $190 shipped for cover and stud kit
5+ $165 shipped for cover and stud kit

is there any interest?

EDIT:
5+pricing is a go
GP on TAP Covers
If you want something other than a 7.5" 10bolt cover please let me know.

·
LT1 Tech/B-Body Mod
1,186 Posts
I'd be in for sure on the $165 price.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Send payment to [email protected]
or let me know the number you want me to call you at and what time and I can take a CC number.

I have 2 on another site that say they want one and this makes 2 and I need one, so that makes 5 so I am pretty sure we can get to 6+.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Send payment to [email protected]
or let me know the number you want me to call you at and what time and I can take a CC number.

I have 2 on another site that say they want one and this makes 2 and I need one, so that makes 5 so I am pretty sure we can get to 6+.
I'll take your phone number.
I know this is a dumb question; I wanted to be sure. These fit 1999 F-Body Stock 10bolts?

·
LT1 Tech/B-Body Mod
1,186 Posts
When do you need payment for this?? If we could hold off till the 15th that would be awesome.

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Wait ???? you gotta be kidding!

When do you need payment for this?? If we could hold off till the 15th that would be awesome.

So now we've gotta wait a week???
Dude, sell some blood or something!
You're killing my burning need for instant gratification.
:twak:

All joking aside ... it is "all for one & one for all" here so I will try my dead-level best to maintain my patience.
Let us know when YOU are ready to go.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I am ready, I will update thread soon with link for payment thru the website or I can be paid directly at [email protected] if you want to pay with CC not thru website I can call.

Looks like we have enough from all the sites to meet the 6+.

I just need to know if those that want something other than a 10bolt for the 7.5 to chime in and pay.

Here is the link to the GP for the covers:
TA Perf Cover GP

·
LT1 Tech/B-Body Mod
1,186 Posts
Well I talked to my dad and he is going to spot me some money so I can get this and repay him when I get paid on the 15th.

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Well I talked to my dad and he is going to spot me some money so I can get this and repay him when I get paid on the 15th.

Good Man!!! That's what I like to see someone who can "dig in" and over come obstacles. :thumbsup:

P.S. I do hope you know I was joking I just could not resist the opportunity to poke a bit of fun.

Shon,

You should have my order / money now.

·
LT1 Tech/B-Body Mod
1,186 Posts
Good Man!!! That's what I like to see someone who can "dig in" and over come obstacles. :thumbsup:

P.S. I do hope you know I was joking I just could not resist the opportunity to poke a bit of fun.
I was pretty sure that you were but I was thinking "man I ask for a couple days and people freak out"...........lol no harm done

1 - 20 of 20 Posts