LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any ideas for a 78 malibu that im using as a daily driver is there any basic setups i can do to my car without having to put it up in the winter....just got the car it has a 350.also need some body parts for this car to so let me know if u guys can help with that also...

i was trying to post some attachments but i see u can do that wow that sucks...

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
My dad had an old beater 84 delta 88 he used it for a point a-b car and even used dollar general store oil...yes i know...it ran for a good 5 years suprisingly then locked up. But what i did to get it in decent shape to make it 5 years was tune the carb. Id buy a carb dont have to be fancy, just even a remand will do. plugs/wires and !smog pump bs. And intake but for a beater dont overdue it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
IS THERE A WAY TO POST PICS ON HERE

its in pretty good shape and if it wasnt my daily driver i wanted to post pics but i see i cant on here...needs a lil body work and a headliner but i have an edelbrock carb...and upper intake manifold.....and a flowmaster exhaust system....but i wanted to do one or two more things to it i was thinking headers but i dont really want them or a cam or lifters or both :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts