LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
I cheer for our local Nashville Predators and try to go to a few games a year. Go Preds!!! We picked up Kariya last week, so its good to have a huge AllStar in Nashville!!!

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Yeah, go Preds. I think they will make some noise this year. I don't follow it too closely but I do try to keep up with our local team and go to a couple game/year.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Vendetta said:
Die-hard Ranger fan here. ... 10 straight years without making the playoffs. W0ot!!
I'll drink to that! :cheers: :D

GO FLYERS!

Although I can't say I'm all that excited for hockey, yet. I'm sure I'll feel differently once the drama is completely over and the games that mean something are being played.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I'm a huge Penguins fan... it's been pretty exciting for Pittsburgh since the new CBA was signed:

1st we get Sidney Crosby... then we sign Sergei Gonchar and Ziggy Pallfy! :D

·
Registered
71 Posts
Vendetta said:
I'm a Yankee fan, Ranger fan, and Jet fan. Two of my teams lose so much that one better win as much as it does.
you poor suffering new york bastards. and not even the yankees win enough to be in 1st anymore. the knicks have been pretty good lately too :p

sorry, i had to gloat a little bit. o yea, and go Bruins

·
Registered
993 Posts
GriffZ28350 said:
you poor suffering new york bastards. and not even the yankees win enough to be in 1st anymore. the knicks have been pretty good lately too :p

sorry, i had to gloat a little bit. o yea, and go Bruins
You guys have been handing it to us lately.. you've certainly got the right to gloat.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hopefully the big bad bruins show up. :D I like to watch the fights. :twak:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looking forward to a hard hitting season. I thought the Thrashers had finally turned the corner the last time they played. Maybe we'll make the playoffs this year. Either way I'm excited that hockey is back. :fluffy:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts