LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Before you get any further, I drive a 91' Formula TBI A4... (Looking for a Lt1/ls1)
So last week me and my buddy were out eating dinner at culvers, when all of a sudden this kid in a 2008~ Ford Focus 5-spd with a fart cannon goes through the drive through. Anyways, as we were getting ready to leave, the kid cuts us off trying to leave the parking lot. Right after that happened, I said "Ok, lets follow this kid". So we do and eventually get onto a highway. I wasn't trying to do much so I just did a 80~mph fly by on the kid. We then turned into a subdivision about to head back home. Go figure, the kid follows us into the neighborhood. At the first stop sign on the street, the kid then pulls into the lane next to us. (Its a 4-lane street) So basically we both floor it. Kid nearly destroys his clutch lol. Anyways I pulled ahead of him and stayed there. I guess you can count that as a win. Silly Ricers SMH

·
Registered
8 Posts
I thought Ricers drove Jap cars. :clown:

Learning more worthless $hit every day :cheers:

·
Registered
753 Posts
I thought Ricers drove Jap cars. :clown:

Learning more worthless $hit every day :cheers:
Lately they have chosen European

·
Spelling Bee winnah!
5,018 Posts
There is a difference between a ricer and a tuner. Ricer is in the line of ground effects, stickers, huge wing, E-bay CAI and an autozone fart can. A tuner is car built with a purpose to the same extent that we build our cars.

This Focus seems to fall under the line of rice.

·
Registered
265 Posts
There is a difference between a ricer and a tuner. Ricer is in the line of ground effects, stickers, huge wing, E-bay CAI and an autozone fart can. A tuner is car built with a purpose to the same extent that we build our cars.

This Focus seems to fall under the line of rice.
Yup..my neighbor is a Honda Tuner...but he couldnt resist putting on a sticker I bought him. It says:

+10 hp

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
You pulled him with Throttle Body Injection? Wow!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts