LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, age wise I gotta admit, I ain't no spring daisy but I am freshly registered on this site and I'm just glad to be here! This is a site I can get my younger bro involved on......he's a blue oval guy. He's got a 92' LS 302 5 speed he's been savin' for lord know's what but if I can get him on here "WE" can work on him w/some modding suggestions.... As for my intro I'm the proud owner of a 01' Mystic Teal Z28 "hardtop" (no t-tops) 6spd. Just the usual bolt-ons for know but I do have a large assortment of aftermarket hardware in my garage just waitin' to be installed. I live in Spring Hill, Tennessee. Looking forward to spending my free internet time here on this site! Later dudes and dudettes.......

·
Registered
281 Posts
Welcome :cheers: .........and we'll do our best to save your brother from the clutches of the evil blue oval :poke:

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey CT, we met this past weekend in BG at the thing in BWW's parking lot Friday night.....I had the Mystic Teal Z28, and was interested in your wheels..........(ny wife liked them too).

cthomas said:
Welcome :cheers: .........and we'll do our best to save your brother from the clutches of the evil blue oval :poke:

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, LX is what I meant....my mind / keyboard connection suffers at that time of the morning (I work 3rd shift, the OTHER 9 to 5). Yep, I envy him being able to just keep the car stock, driving it only during nice weather etc. Although he did put an intake kit on it recently, that maybe the beginning od the mod fest! :D

ThrashN said:
Welcome :hello:
Your brother sounds like a smart guy to me. I think you ment LX

·
Registered
288 Posts
welcome

1 - 8 of 8 Posts