LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
howdy. um...background, ive got an 02 SS. also get to cruise around in the families 03 vette. im a moderator on www.ls1tech.com (still feels weird to say that), and an admin on www.ls7power.com.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I finally made it over too. Lots of cars that take money, previous Camaro owner, AMX owner and almost any car made. :D

Neal thinks he drives a vette so he can try to pick up chicks. ;)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
john, make ur own thread u little pos :)

what up mean, yea seen u over on tech a bunch. love ur sig, but it confuses me when i look at ur name and ur sig...lol

·
Registered
43 Posts
StoleIt said:
what up mean, yea seen u over on tech a bunch. love ur sig, but it confuses me when i look at ur name and ur sig...lol
LoL, yeah...I had the 94 Z but when I got the LS1, I figured everyone knew me as OneMeanZ so I just kept it...

·
Registered
281 Posts
Welcome

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
Welcome both of ya!!!

I will probably be laughing about the thread title all day today though, b/c now I will start reciting lines from that movie all day at work!!! LOL

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Welcome guys, thanks for coming over from LS7power.com. Hopefully we can send a few people your way too.

·
Registered
138 Posts
welcome one and welcome all!! lol

·
Registered
190 Posts
Howdy guys! :)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Stole it would be the newest moderator at tech. I work alot during the week so it is hard for me to keep up with stuff . Have the tech crew initiated you properly yet? :bat

·
Registered
993 Posts
badjuju342 said:
Stole it would be the newest moderator at tech. I work alot during the week so it is hard for me to keep up with stuff . Have the tech crew initiated you properly yet? :bat
I'm sure they have... :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
im still having trouble sleeping at night...

·
Registered
288 Posts
welcome

1 - 20 of 24 Posts