LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who has experience with the aftermarket vendors for the 93-97 Firebird Ram Air hoods? Fiberglass, steel, etc. Looking for shipping experience, fitment, overall quality, and so-on. I have a 2.5" Harwood cowl induction on my Camaro and its an overall 7 I'd say, with fitment being my only complaint. Let me know what you think! Pics are appreciated!

ALSO, WHO'S GOT ONE FOR SALE? Add in parts wanted too...

·
Registered
861 Posts
I got my hood from apm love it fit is good its durable and functional only down fall its alittle pricy but u get what u pay for

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks sick, I checked them out. I like the fact that they offer them painted. Problem is I am thinking I'm going to stay with the lt1 style hood versus going to the ls1 style.

Anyone deal with Octane Motorsports? Anyone sporting the Harwood B20202? How about the TruFiber TF40020-A57? Any other lt1 style hoods?

·
Registered
861 Posts
Thats were i got my hood through was octane motor sports they were great they even match and beat prices i flrget what i had in it around 800 i think

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats were i got my hood through was octane motor sports they were great they even match and beat prices i flrget what i had in it around 800 i think
That's awesome to hear! Right now I think I'm leaning towards the Harwood for a couple reasons: 1-I have a Harwood hood now and like it, and 2-Its black gelcoat so I can get away with running it for a bit without paint (the car is black)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts