LS1LT1 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
car is going drag, so i have some aftermarket stuff that wont be used in the new setup and lots of stock parts that are coming out. all prices are OBO and plus shipping

-chrome Z06 wheels 17x9 and 18x10.5 nitto 305/45/r18 on back and bfg kdw 245/45/zr17. the nittos are practically brand new. 1100

-sunpro 5" tachometer w/shiftlight. never used but the lens has some scratches on it from sitting in the garage for so long sale pending

-sony fold out cd-player. 250

-two 10 inch JL subs in box. fits perfectly in hatch/t-top holder area area.subs would be facing straight up175

-three 10 inch legacy subs in box. they were in my old winter beater, probably wont fit in an f-body or vette for that matter. 150

-single 10 sub box with a "dual" sub in it. also fits perfect in t-top holder area75

will also be stripping a lot of the interior down, so a lot of that stuff will be available. the leather seats could be spoken for, but i'll post back when i know for sure. a/c system is out and for sale. t-top holders and shades are out. air bags, hvac, will all be coming out in the next couple weeks. if you need something that you think might be coming out, just ask, because it certainly could be.

pics also available upon request

·
Registered
5 Posts
Do you have the center console still? Would the M6 insert be for sale? LMK!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.