LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chris posted on our local board last night shortly after 10PM that his wife Laura was going into labor with their little girl. He'll have his hands full for a few days and will be scarce around here I'm sure. I just wanted to give him a big :thumbsup:. Chris has been a very good friend of mine for four years now and in a society where I think a lot of people shouldn't be parents, he's one of the few I think will make a great parent. Congrats to Chris and Laura.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Chris i would like to offer my congratulations on the birth of your child.
There is NOTHING better in life then having a child,it can be a scary thing at first.....but your gonna love it .

·
Registered
97 Posts
Congrats. No more sleep for you. :p First one, lots of stress ahead of you. Just remember, PATIENCE. lol.

On a side note, a friend of mine just had his first one wednesday(girl as well). They are a lot of work, fun and stress. :D

·
Registered
288 Posts
werd

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Congrats for sure!!!!

just make sure you help mama out...

·
Registered
612 Posts
i was an only child for 10 years, then my sister was born and screamed for 4 months straight. don't plan on sleeping for a few years either. after that then they start asking lots of questions about everything, then start talking back, then drive you crazy. congrats, and its not really that bad

1 - 19 of 19 Posts