17'' chrome WS6 wheels
!AIR
!EGR
LS1edit tune by SUPRSLO
harlan shift light in the airvent
water temp & oil temp gauges on the pillar
UMI STB
5% tint
front bird, side formula, STB, rear taillight filler, and b pillars have relfective vinyl by brent franker. STB says 'Formula' and there is a phoenix on each b pillar. looks awesome at night w/ the reflective vinyl.
GTO 5.7 badge
car dyno'd 370/375 before a full tune...so i dont know exact #'s

she has been to the track, with this year being the first season she has been, and has run less than 10 passes on street tires and ran low 12's and 114-115mph. the cam is an awesome street cam and is a perfect for a D.D.

im sure theres a few other minor things, but the big things perf. wise are the cam and exhaust. there are some minor paint issues from daily driving. had the front bumper and rear bumper repainted b/c some dick rearended me. all work was done at a local dealership (hall ford in hampton virginia) and Raven02TA can vouch for that since i brought it there b/c of him.

i can provide a shit ton of pics if anyone is interested. i might add that in 99 there were only 1602 formulas made total. so, when you add that this is a hardtop and 6spd....its fairly rare.

car is in perfect mech. condition and most of the miles are highway since im in the navy and drove from pensacola to tampa a few times and from tampa to norfolk a few times. damn near all the work can be verified by ls1tech members or EFA guys.

im the 2nd owner (i believe, poss. 3rd) and have had it for a little over a year and i bought it with 20k on it. only selling b/c ive always wanted a firehawk and it would be the smart thing to do financially even if i dont find a hawk. looking for around 14k obo.

oh, and i guess if someone wants, i can throw in a Ram Powergrip Clutch along with the sale. Maybe an xm radio too since i wanna get rid of it.

reach me here, or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
tell the truth, your selling it cause it will never keep up with mine :p

·
Registered
166 Posts
Man I would love to have that car. To bad we went of bussiness :mad: :banghead: . Do you know Eric Johnson aka squirel?

·
Registered
166 Posts
99formulam6 said:
nah, i dont know him? why..?
He's a friend of mine in the navy down there.

·
Registered
166 Posts
1970judge said:
DAMNIT this car is exactly what i want :mad:
Me to. :rockon: Damn...except for the cam and exh, I have the exact same mod's.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
This thread should be deleted. It is not right to tease someone like this. Its the car,the color,and the mods exactly what i want. :drool:

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i do want to add that im supposed to buy a new hood this weekend for her....a WS9 hood. its the ws6 one with heat extractors, as long as the seller doesnt flake out....

and if its everything you want...buy it. lol.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i posted an asking price....and it all depends. i do owe money on it, so as time goes by, the price might drop...or i might decide to keep it. i dont know how i would adjust the price if i put the hood on it.

i also was talking to a guy about trading for a bike+cash...but i dont know if that is going to happen...

·
Registered
166 Posts
Trust me if I had the money you would have seen me by now.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
All this just for a Supra...

You should just keep it and slap a turbo on her :devil:

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well, if i still have the forumla by the time taxes come back....she will be turbo'd :devil:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.