LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Ok, I recently replaced my waterpump after having overheating problems for awhile. I then replaced all coolant and was bleeding all the air out of my system. The car doesn't overheat as fast but still gets into the red on the gauge. I drove the my Z about a couple minutes and it is overheating again. So I turned the A/C on and the fans wont turn on now? I then starting reading A LOT of threads here and jumped the fans in the fuse box and they work fine doing that. I then unplugged my coolant temperature sensor and the fans still wouldn't work. I then plugged my AutoXay Scanner into my car and have all my configurations right, then tried scanning and it I heard a quick zttttt and the scanner read vehicle is not responding. Is it the PCM I am lost now and need some help from the gurus on the next step!!! Hope to hear from you guys need the help!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My A/C works great! Was actually surprised how cold it was! So I should go ahead with what you said? Do you know why the car wouldn't be responding to the scanner?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts