LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, so I decide to start driving my car after awhile to help get it ready for smog...... The torque converter is now slipping..... I have neither the time or the physical ability to work on it anymore.... So it has to go

I know full well it is worth more apart then together so I will be parting it out..... Unless someone decides to shoot me a reasonable to sell it whole... To be official in Cali it would need a new torque converter (may as well do the whole tranny) and one o2 sensor for smog.......

Moving on.... I doubt it will sell like that but before I allow the vultures to descend I give ya'll one week.... I am gunna post 2 videos and a handful of pics in the following posts.... I know I need to put a number on stuff but I am flexible because if you come out to me and pull it of I will cut you a sweet deal..... My back and knees are screwed so any tough work is gunna be hard for me.

For any questions Call or text me (909) 452-4290
Thanks guys Brandon

PS don't hate on my video skills.... I did my best, also if there is any bandwidth or other upload issue pls someone tell me right away

If you want the Whole car I'll go 2500

·
Global Moderator
13,437 Posts
Please post a price, at least for the whole car. This is forum rules. It can just be a starting price or just a number you pull out of your hat, but you must post a price.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Have you got the front bumper for TA 93-97, and how much for the rear one? Shipping will be to 07203. Shoot me a pm.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
How about you bring it to me and I fix the car for you...for FREE? and I have spare parts and I will garuantee you pass emissions. This will cost you very little and you still get to keep your car. I am located in SoCal

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
You're only a little over an hour away. Worst case senario you have to leave your car but I will assure you I will get it to pass.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Added price for the car Pls just text or call me for inquiries.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
whole car 800 bucks or come get what you need not sending anything. I am sending it to the wrecker at the end of November no matter what sells.

·
Banned
194 Posts
ill take the dahpad and auto shift plate if youre willing to ship?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts