LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not really familiar with headlight stuff but im looking at making my 94 z28 headlights look better because i think they look horrible. Ibe been looking and some people did the hella 90mm conversion. How hard is this and what would all i need plus the part number and where to by the conversion. I want it too look mean from the front. Plus maybe some cool looking fog lights. My car is a dark but shiny green. Thinking about doing green leds in my hood scoops to so im wanting a green theme if possible and legal for the front lights.

·
Registered
406 Posts
not sure on the headlight conversion.. from everything ive ever found this conversion was quite expensive although that may have changed. i havent lookined into it in a while , am happy with stock, they fill up the gap well. i dont like the look of hids on these cars, but thats just me.

I drilled out all the little holes in my hood vents and put in custom made white neon tubes behind it (similar to how an led would work). it was one of the best appearance mods ive ever done to the car.. subtle but very very unique, i cant count how many double takes ive had from other cars and fbody owners wondering how i did it. obviously i went white so wasnt an issue legally speaking. youll have to check locally, but im guessing its illegal to run green while driving... all depends on how much hassell you want.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts