LS1LT1 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have replaced everything new that is clutch related and I have no clutch. When I start the car it won`t go in to gear. Does anyone have any suggestions ? I bought the car it was not running, got it running and when you went to take off the clutch was chattering, vibrating. When i tore it apart the the slave cylinder was leaking, clutch was gone and the flywheel had hot spots. Bought a kit on Ebay flywheel, clutch, pressure plate, throw out bearing and slave cylinder. Got it all back together bled out, fired it up, push the clutch in it wouldn`t go in gear. Since then I`ve replaced the clutch master cylinder and the clutch fork still won`t go in gear. This has the reverse clutch system so the throw out bearing pulls on the pressure plate and the clutch fork had a lot of play before it contacts the throw out bearing so I thought maybe the Ebay flywheel might be to thick so I took the original fly wheel and had it machined he only took off 10ths got it back together still won`t go in gear.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts