LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friend has a 90 LX 5.0L 5spd with 3.73's, headers and exhaust. just wondering what this car should be able to do in the 1/4. he ran it a few days ago and he only got 14.7 on his best run trappin at something like ~96mph. i thought it would have been able to do a bit better than that....

·
Registered
153 Posts
not sure what it should be doing but my friend had the same hting only auto with a shift kit, intake, and 4.11's and i beat him stock. gtps are suppose to be from 14.5-15.0 stock

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
IkilldUncleBen said:
my friend has a 90 LX 5.0L 5spd with 3.73's, headers and exhaust. just wondering what this car should be able to do in the 1/4. he ran it a few days ago and he only got 14.7 on his best run trappin at something like ~96mph. i thought it would have been able to do a bit better than that....
That sounds about right for his mods. I'm going to guess that his 60ft time was about 2.3 with his trap speed he should be able to run a high 13 if he can get the 60ft down below a 2.0
He should try and work on his 60ft time and not worry what his et is at, the et times will improve if he can drop the 60ft.
Good luck,
Doug

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
5.0's are very buildable but form your list he is still not too modded. those times seem right. make sure he can drive that 5spd to otherwise those times seem about right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts