LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i'll play....

so im stopped at a light on a 2 lane road in the right lane, after the intersection the left lane ends and they must merge with the right lane about 700-800ft. down. as i wait for the light to change a notchback mustang pulls up with a cowl hood and throaty exhaust. im sure the unsuspecting kid never even thought a huge 4 door boat would give him a run for his money, haha

light changes, he leaves first and i roll into it chirping the tires a bit, he grabs second (was a stick) and barked the tires hard, thats when i started walking on him. i had the full carlength by the time we reached the merge and i let off. i love doing that to people in sports cars, i dont think there could be anything more antagonizing to them then to get beat by a family boat. he did give me a thumbsup as he went by me as i turned off, which was cool on his part

yeah, so thats my story :cancan:

·
Harbinger of War
1,074 Posts
haha i hope that doesnt happen to me..

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
damn, i forgot all about this post.....sorry for the late reply

things i have done: 3.73's/eaton, team tripp trans with transgo (one washer) 2800 9.5 edge, CAI, hooker CB, over-under pullies, LT4 KM, PCM for LESS tuning, 1.6 RR, 614 V-springs, BMR lower control arms, (nitto DR's for the track). this has gotten me to a [email protected] 97 in hot weather with a 1.82 60ft. im not complaining considering impala SS's are low 15sec. cars in stock form.

things in the works: try-y headers, crane 227 cam (just bought one)/lifters, f-body maf (just bought one), fresh tune from bryan. should put me in the lower 13's, i plan on doing all of these mods at once.

down the road: 100 shot :devil:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts