LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I've been working on a BBC swap into a 1997 WS6. I thought I would share my build and answer any questions you might have. It seems this swap is getting very popular and more people are taking it on. I'm just going to post pictures of the mock up and then finally assembly and you can ask any questions.

·
Premium Member
2,215 Posts
This site doesn't seem to get a lot of traffic so I haven't been updating it.
Ouch. . .

Well, thanks for coming back with an update, anyway.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Looks freakin awesome just wanted to ask looks as though you will prob. race this car so for consistancy why not go w/ auto. tranny.

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
nice :drool: good work too :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice ride. Quick question. I am looking into doing a BB swap as well and I really like the set up you have. What brand of tubular K member do you have. I like the motor mount setup for the big block.

·
Registered
3 Posts
4th Gen Camaro BBC swap

Hey guys I've been working on a BBC swap into a 1997 WS6. I thought I would share my build and answer any questions you might have. It seems this swap is getting very popular and more people are taking it on. I'm just going to post pictures of the mock up and then finally assembly and you can ask any questions.

Nice work I am doing the same in my 95 camaro but with a 496 8.1 EFI and i do have a few questions like where you find the headers and why we have to change the cross member?

Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for the quick response. any part numbers on the hookers headers. My engine does not use a distribuitor do you think thats its necessary to change the K member?

·
Registered
753 Posts
It looks like you have more room on each side of the engine than an LT1 does :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts