Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Green tops

I'm looking for $240 shipped.

They are really low mileage (less than 4k or so) One is missing a o-ring but you can buy a pack at advanced auto specifically for these injectors for less than a few bucks.

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Honda Hunter said:
Im intrested but would it be over kill for a 450rwhp car?

When it comes to Injectors, I think it's always best to be on the safe side. I'd rather go a bit too big than too small. I have 36's now at 450+rwhp and I'm swapping to 42's due to a larger cam going in. Do I really need to? Probably not, but like i said......why not?

·
Registered
20 Posts
gettinthere said:
When it comes to Injectors, I think it's always best to be on the safe side. I'd rather go a bit too big than too small. I have 36's now at 450+rwhp and I'm swapping to 42's due to a larger cam going in. Do I really need to? Probably not, but like i said......why not?
I agree. My only issue is FMS injectors flow much higher than thier ratings on our motors. How much more Im unsure of. Either way Ill most likely end up buying these from him if he replies :)

·
Registered
993 Posts
I ran SVO/Bosch greentops for a while at the suggestion of Bryan and they suited my boosted setup on my old LT1 very well.

They are a quality injector.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.