1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Allrigth folks you asked for it, you got it, now post whore it up!! :D

·
Registered
206 Posts
Well , alrighty then ! I am known as the 3rd gen nutcase director on a certain site you all know and love and here is an example of why that is:

·
Registered
206 Posts
But just to be sure I have my bases covered , here's what is in my driveway:

·
Registered
206 Posts
It's getting better , my friend . I have spent enough money on that car to have bought the T/A on the left and had some change left over. I still haven't bought everything I need to complete the LS1 project but I'm just about there. The problem I have had lately is everything I order for it is not in stock. I'm waiting on the Baer Track Claw brake kit ( complete kit 13.5 front rotors , 12 rear rotors , calipers , adj.proportioning valve ) , the Borla stainless steel catback, BMR panhard rod, and BMR 3 point STB to show up. I've already paid for this stuff , it's not made it to my door yet.My poor office and garage has tons of boxes stacked up with new parts in them.

·
Registered
47 Posts
badjuju342 said:
Well , alrighty then ! I am known as the 3rd gen nutcase director on a certain site you all know and love and here is an example of why that is:

Badjuju, I've seen you around on LS1tech and such, but never saw your car. That is absolutley beautiful. Nice car. Damn I miss my third gen.....

·
Registered
46 Posts
thanks Chris.

ya that is a nice drop top. good to see some well done 3rd gens. i have to say the 3rd gen Camaros look the best of all other gen drop tops because of those body lines. then its a tie between 1st gen and 4th gen drop tops.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Alright a thirdgen board. Now this site has a bit of class. lol

·
Registered
206 Posts
trackbird said:
Badjuju, I've seen you around on LS1tech and such, but never saw your car. That is absolutley beautiful. Nice car. Damn I miss my third gen.....
Thank you very much for the compliment!

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
Karps TA said:
Alright a thirdgen board. Now this site has a bit of class. lol
LoL... some would disagree w/ ya there!!! :poke: Wait... I got one too!!! :cancan:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Here's a question and I'll put on my flame suit for ignorace. Warning this might be long.

My first F-Body was a 1989 Firebird Formula. DEAD BONE STOCK. It ws gorgeous and I hope to own another one day.
Anyway it had the 5.0 Tuned Port, 3:45 9 bolt rear, Borg Warner 5 Speed, WS6. (I still have the RPO codes)
Anyway it ran like a raped ape and ran (here we go) 13.8's in the 1/4. (I don't have the slips anymore, and I don't have access to them as I'm in Iraq) at ATCO in New Jersey (October, cool day), granny shifting. This car was so bad ass that someone stole it from me after going to the races one night or I would still have it to this day.
No one knew why this car was so fast. It was stock I can assure that. I used to dust IROC-Z's, GTA's, Vettes, and Formula 350's, 5.0 Mustangs. Only thing that would smack me around were GN's and anything modded. Did anyone else have a freak like that? Where these cars known for being especially quick? I'm a pretty good driver, but not enough to make up for 5-8 tenths in the 1/4.

Also if someone has an 89 Formy for sale PM me. I wanna buy one when I get back from Iraq. Thanks for listening and appreciate any info you can give me.

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The Formy was lighter than the Z's or Trans Ams. That and the 5.0/t5 combo was basicallly as fast as the L98 cars. You probably just had a factory freak.

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Vendetta said:
One of my buddies just bought an 84 Camaro and a 91 Firebird yesterday, both 305s.
My first F-body was an '85 Camaro, 305. 155hp, LOL...dog slow....the 355 I built helped though :D

·
Registered
199 Posts
PhillyLS1 said:
Here's a question and I'll put on my flame suit for ignorace. Warning this might be long.

My first F-Body was a 1989 Firebird Formula. DEAD BONE STOCK. It ws gorgeous and I hope to own another one day.
Anyway it had the 5.0 Tuned Port, 3:45 9 bolt rear, Borg Warner 5 Speed, WS6. (I still have the RPO codes)
Anyway it ran like a raped ape and ran (here we go) 13.8's in the 1/4. (I don't have the slips anymore, and I don't have access to them as I'm in Iraq) at ATCO in New Jersey (October, cool day), granny shifting. This car was so bad ass that someone stole it from me after going to the races one night or I would still have it to this day.
No one knew why this car was so fast. It was stock I can assure that. I used to dust IROC-Z's, GTA's, Vettes, and Formula 350's, 5.0 Mustangs. Only thing that would smack me around were GN's and anything modded. Did anyone else have a freak like that? Where these cars known for being especially quick? I'm a pretty good driver, but not enough to make up for 5-8 tenths in the 1/4.

Also if someone has an 89 Formy for sale PM me. I wanna buy one when I get back from Iraq. Thanks for listening and appreciate any info you can give me.
my brothers car is wierd like that too he put a k&n airfilter and a flowmaster on his when he first bought it and he used to run door to door with LT1's. oh yeah sorry about your car :(

1 - 20 of 36 Posts