LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a stoked and poked lt-1 up for sale.. Its a 383 CID, with an eagle forged crank, eagle h beam rods, j.e. Dished pistons, comp cam, roller tip rocker arms, arp head studs, main studs, splayed caps, the heads are stock but have had 10 thousands taken off the head surface, stock intake, injectors, there is some hard block in it, comes with the water pump, manifolds, dist, and starter. Never been started. for the right price i also have a mega squirt ecu for it with the coil packs. Call or txt 785 215 0512. Over3500 in just parts will looking to get around 2800 but first good over take it.. I am tired of it sitting in my shop

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oops sorry.. I'd like to get around 3200 with the standalone ecu... But Im to the point that any good offer takes it..

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Make a good power plant for a fast car.. First good offer takes it.. I need money ASAP.. Thanks

·
Registered
31 Posts
Is this motor still for sale?

Sent from my HTC One X using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
31 Posts
Any estimation on what kind of power it should make? Also, how much without the ecu? This would just be replacing my stock lt1

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If u decide to boost it, it should be around 600+ give or take.. If you decide to not boost it, it would probably be a little more the stock.. Since it is only around 9:1 compression.. I have over 3500 in just parts in it.. That doesn't include the ecu.. What's it worth to you?

·
Registered
31 Posts
No intention of low balling, but would you take $2500? Also where are you located? Are you willing to ship at my expense?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Sorry for all the questions, I am new at all this stuff. Any recommendations on shipping companies near you that would ship to Utah? I'd like to get a quote on shipping before we go any further

1 - 11 of 11 Posts