LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering how the 3200 and 3600 stall worked for everybody im getting ready to purchase me one soon i have a4 lt1 if anyone would have some info it would be great.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
I ran a 3200 stall Protorque in my head/cam '93 Z. The car was full weight and stock suspension. Stock 95,000 mile bottom end, CC305, and a set of locally ported factory casting heads. I ran 12.0 @ 112 MPH with 4.10 gears, on ET Streets. I have many customers using 3200 stalls with great success. What are your mods?

Frank

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
ALEX PHASST AT CECIL LTX - YouTube

This is one of our customers, launching with a 3200 Protorque in a 4200# Impala SS with 4.10's. Nitrous car, has been 9.8 since this video.

Frank

·
Spelling Bee winnah!
5,018 Posts
A lot of people use 3200 for stock / bolt on applications. I'm running a 3600 on my build right now and like it a lot.

Cahall, there is a poster in the general section who is asking about ProTorque stalls. Maybe you can help him out?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Right now im running 4.10s pacestters slp loudmouth with cut outs with the hot cam and a 150 shot never sprayed on 275s' street tires but im getting ready to purchase some trickflow heads and a more stout comp cam and a stall. This car is just a weekend cruiser and something to toy around with on the track. While im asking questions what would you all do about my intake should i just get someone to port and polish or just go ahead and purchase a new one, thats why i havent sprayed yet on the fact that i have a stock intake and stock fuel pump and injectors

·
10 Second Opti Club
6,736 Posts
Need to know more about your car and mods. I've run 3000, 3600, and now 4000. I think 3600 is the sweet spot for the street depending on mods.
I agree, my ss3600 was tight and docile around town but really woke the car up at the line.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts