LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, my wife bought me a 24x link system for my '94 Z28. Now in the description it says that they provide a stock tune with the new ECM, but they state that a tune using hp tuners can be submitted and they will use it to tune to my vehicle. My problem is that hp tuners does not support my year vehicle. What can I do?

·
Global Moderator
12,962 Posts
For 94-95 lt1 cars, Tunercat obd1 tuning program can be used to make the changes to your pcm. And to upload the new bin file to your computer. It'a about $100 at the tunercat site.

As an alternative, you can download Tunerpro RT to make the changes to your pcm bin file and buy tunercat's "WinFlash" program to upload tune to pcm. I believe WinFlash is about $30 with the $EE definition file needed to work with the 94-95 lt1 pcm.

If you doubt your ability to work with the bin file, you can get the company that makes the 24X system to send you the bin file needed for your car and use Tunercat or WinFlash from tunercat to upload the bin file to pcm. The $EE definition file is crucial for working with the 94-95 lt1 pcm.

If you look for posts by our member Steveo, in his signature at bottom of posts, he has a website with a program called "EEHACK". I believe you can use this program to get the correct values that bin file needs to run your car.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just talked to the company and the kit comes with a 2002 LS based computer with a stock tune, so it will work with the stock tune it comes with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts