LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didnt know where to put this,
but i like it. T/A concept art i found on google images. almost nothing on the page was written in english, anyone ever seen it?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
IMHO that looks horrible. Sunfire front end with a Viper rear end. Not my cup of tea.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Haven't ever seen this concept image, there's quite a few others floating around the internet here and there. I would have to say this is one of the worst I've seen.

·
Registered
358 Posts
There is a company that makes one out of the new Camaro. It looks awesome. It was in powerblock a few months back. Available with about a 750hp engine.

·
Premium Member
2,111 Posts
Those shots came from Winding Road a few years ago, interesting photoshop work, neither a real nor concept car.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Actually, there is a company that makes them out of the new camaros. The were on powerblock advertising the company. They're quite expensive, but a reality.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can't remember where but there is a company that is modding the camaro for that look.

Plus it will never happen Pontaic no longer exsists (hence the emblem on the nose)
lol i hope the people on here all realize gm did away with pontiac.
and ive seen the conversion body kits or whatever,
just never saw this before.

im not a big fan of the 5th gens in the first place..

·
Registered
53 Posts
Actually, there is a company that makes them out of the new camaros. The were on powerblock advertising the company. They're quite expensive, but a reality.
nobody wants that garbage, pontiac is dead, dead, DEAD.....or that's just my thoughts on it. anything made "out of" something else is a fake. they're gone, sadly, so let them stay gone....

·
Registered
385 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
that firebreather is pretty sweet.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I'd rather have the Year One Bandit.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts