LS1LT1 Forum banner

101 - 120 of 142 Posts

·
Less than 8 cylinder Moderator
4,979 Posts
Um... Pics are at the sign shop. They should be on the works next week according to the guy.
Can I send you a payment tonight? Just got my password reset

·
Less than 8 cylinder Moderator
4,979 Posts
Payment sent

Owner: GTP231
Year: 2003
Make: Pontiac
Model: Grand Prix GTP
Engine: Stock L67 V6
Transmission: Stock rebuild 4T65E HD
Rear End: N/A
Interior: Stock
Mods: 1.9 rockers cold air kit 3" exhaust 3.2" pulley Impala brakes

·
Registered
828 Posts
I am sending my payment right now as well. Sorry about the wait. I've been working nights lately and it kept slipping my mind because every time I remember to send payment I was too tired to go to McDonald's since my internet still isn't registering on anything but the Windows 98 Pentium III desktop dinosaur lol. Since GTP sent payment about 6 hours ago I hope it isn't too late.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Payment Sent. McDonalds didn't have wifi so I snuck into my friends house and hooked up to his ethernet in his room. He's sleeping in his bed like 10 feet away hahaha.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Haha you gotta do what you gotta do. His girlfriend just came over and woke him up haha. Apparently he's really sick. I've been here for hours...f*ck...

·
Registered
828 Posts
Seriously. I'm glad you aren't my neighbor. :D
Haha well he has a very open door policy to his home lol. Basically almost anyone is welcome almost all the time. It's like a basement apartment kind of thing. I spend at least a 1\4 of my week there every week haha :lol:

·
Registered
607 Posts
Wow i must been under a rock i completely missed this thread :craz28:.Calender looks awesome,Let me guess its way to late to get one now?

·
Registered
828 Posts
I care R3D! haha. It looks sick. I can't wait to get mine. I think we should start taking bets if it will ship before the t-shirts though :lol:. I think my money is on the calender since you posted visual evidence of it being made lol. I don't think the t-shirt thread has been updated in a while. I guess it's okay since it hasn't exactly been t-shirt weather out and I wanna show off my opti! haha

·
Yo!
8,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
Lol they do look good huh!

Lol sorry Slow that's the only sample they had available

They should be done by the end of this week according to wat they said.

Attention!!!! If u still want a calender send payment no after 3 pm central time March 10 bc I need to give them a final count!!!!!!!!!!

·
Yo!
8,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
Up date!

So 10 ppl including myself will be getting calanders.

Josh dobrzynski
Jonathan carpenter
Charles krug III
Bryan cook
Ryan garner
Jeffery bowland
Paul robbins
James lawson
Miguel sanchez (myself)

If anyone is missing plz pm asap thanks. This wouldn't be happening if it was not for u guys!!!!

101 - 120 of 142 Posts