1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
330 Posts
Well.....I just wet myself. :D That things badass!!!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Turo said:
Badass! A spec stg3 clutch is holding all that power?!?
It did, for a while... In hindsight we should of gone with a Spec Stage 5 clutch and pressure plate, as the clutch is now toast. Bob

·
Registered
227 Posts
Exotic Performance Plus said:

It did, for a while... In hindsight we should of gone with a Spec Stage 5 clutch and pressure plate, as the clutch is now toast. Bob
you need the McLeod Street Twin Disc Clutch, its good to 1100, and DOESNT SLIP. thats whats goin in my car. i know of a 9 second turbo lt1 t/a who uses it and it holds up well.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tbojbob said:
And this guy lives in Nashville? Hmmmm......
Yes he certainly does. Let me know if you catch up to him... Bob

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It should have. In reality we probably lost our ass on this one, although it was a fun ride when it was done. Bob

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
amazing job...
i have learned 2 things from your write up....

1. You guys do very professional work and i know where to send friends for boost installs...
2. I will never do business with HP... nothing about the kit they provided, looks like a "kit" at all... just misc peices thrown together and called a kit... the work you guys did made it a true KIT ....

again great job..

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jaberwaki said:
amazing job...
i have learned 2 things from your write up....

1. You guys do very professional work and i know where to send friends for boost installs...
2. I will never do business with HP... nothing about the kit they provided, looks like a "kit" at all... just misc peices thrown together and called a kit... the work you guys did made it a true KIT ....

again great job..
Thanks, it was our major hassle of the year... Bob

1 - 13 of 13 Posts