LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you replace just the bulbs, or do you have to replace the entire assembly on the 98-02 Camaro's? My passenger side went out, and I need to get it fixed... hate being the padiddle...

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Just the blub. It's a pain to get to though. The easiest way is going thru the bottom. I made a cut out in the plastic and bolted that back into place on each side. All I have to do is take out 3 screws and there it is. But if you don't have that, then remove the headlight assembly the it'll be right there.

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll probably pull the headlight assembly since I got good at that a while back!!!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
the bottom is seriously the easiest way, my driver side kept popping, replaced the buld 4 times, turned out the housing had a hole in it, everytime it rained or i washed the car, the buld got wet and poped

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know when I replaced my side marker light a while back, the bottom absoultly sucked. Too many damn bolts, and the cover wouldn't come off, and I couldn't figure out where it was hung at. I may try the top to just see if that will work, and if not go back through the bottom...

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Fenster said:
I know when I replaced my side marker light a while back, the bottom absoultly sucked. Too many damn bolts, and the cover wouldn't come off, and I couldn't figure out where it was hung at. I may try the top to just see if that will work, and if not go back through the bottom...

The top is the best way to get that one. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts