LS1LT1 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Looks good. Can't wait to see a pic in good daylight.

·
Runs with scissors
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Well, the weather finally turned. I just haven't been getting home before dark. I'll go take a cell pic at work.

Anyway, the car goes under the knife this weekend. Mwahahaha! Can't wait. I'll have to do a vid once that is done.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Much better in the daylight showing the whole car:thumbsup:
Was kinda hoping to pass you on the road since I'm in Dallas this weekend and get a real good look at it.

·
Runs with scissors
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Are you actually in Dallas or somewhere else in the metroplex? There is a meet I just heard about in Mansfield on Friday night I'm thinking about heading to.

A buddy of mine just got a silver V also. The thing is a total sleeper. Runs 9's on the jug with stock manifolds and no lope.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Motel is in Rowlett but went to Dallas today to Gas Monkey and back tomorrow to film part of a Fast 'N Loud episode. How far is Mansfield from either place? Wouldn't mind checking out some cars and meeting my fellow smart ass.:p

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
We'll see, now the other guys are talking about driving back tomorrow night.

·
Runs with scissors
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Fits pretty good. I need to adjust the latch, and paint the grills black.

Swung by the shop and got my tune tweaked. Drivability is much better now and gained a mpg or 2. Was getting 13ish.... Which sucks, but....racecar.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Those are some nice dyno numbers.
When we gonna see some time slips for this golf course race car?:D
And what happened to the video you were talking about?

·
Runs with scissors
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Can't get the vid to upload. I need to try something else. It seems to like to rain on weekends. Plus I have a set of tires I need to get mounted. The Conti DW's have low tread and don't like the new power.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Sounds pretty badass.

·
Runs with scissors
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #39 (Edited)
Thanks guys. I need to get my exhaust leaks and tune ironed out. I've known my tuner for years. He did 2 set ups for my SS very well, but he just hasn't been able to get the V's issues ironed out.

·
Runs with scissors
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
The good. Raced a NMB SS and TBSS. The SS has bigs and littles and sounded good. The TBSS sounded good too and had an aftermarket hood. It jumped pretty good on the go. Outran them both. No clue what they had.

The bad. The guy that did my work didn't put the driver's side lower splash guard in with the clips. So while I'm hauling ass it dropped down. It's now all eaten up and my brake duct is gone. :homer::angry::banghead:

21 - 40 of 42 Posts