LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The rearend in my 95 T/A was switched from a 2:73 to a 3:42 gear ratio. What do I need to do/buy to fix my speedometer reading?

Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

Ok thanks. Do you know of any inexpensive tuning programs I can use through a laptop? I really just need to change the speedometer calibration. And were I can get a usb to odb1 cable?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After some research it would be probably less expensive to take this to someone that can do it for me. Does anyone know of a place around Tulsa, Muskogee, OK. or Ft. Smith, AR that may do this type of work?

Thanks

·
Global Moderator
13,437 Posts
The trial version of tunercat is free to use for 30 days. You will, however, have to pony up 20 dollars for the $EE definition file needed to read the 95 pcm. Also a cable to connect car's dlc to usb of laptop or notebook. ALDL OBD1 OBD cable OBDI OBD2 engine codes $59 + shipping

Tunercat is about $70 to keep forever. And it can come in handy for those changes needed once you catch the mod bug.

www.tunercat.com to get program. And while your there, you might as well download the trial version of the scan program DataMaster. Good for 20 free data logs and unlimited data playback.

Also 4th gen section has a good obd1 scan program by our member GaryDoug. Free forever .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts