LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I still have stuff lying around 3 years after parting the car out, I wanna get it all gone! Everything is off a 1997 Firebird TransAm (unless otherwise noted) Red exterior, Gray interior. 101k miles at time of part out. I ONLY have the parts listed. Questions about parts not listed will not be answered. If the price says plus shipping, ill ship it. If it says local pickup only, don't ask me for a shipping quote.

All items are in Shelton CT.

I'm pricing most things to move quick, I don't need to haggle, please be reasonable.

Email [email protected] or text/call 203-767-4001 for fastest responses, I will not be checking my PMs very often!

Pass side headlight motor, works perfect $50 shipped SOLD

FREE Driver side headlight motor. Needs repair (new gear and glue cover back on) FREE with pass side purchase or local pick up any time. SOLD

Center console lid, latch and hinge work, no tears, minor wear. $50 shipped SOLD

High rise spoiler with 3rd brakelight. $50 local pickup only. No hatch, just the spoiler.

Corsa Clone dual 3.5" chrome tips. Fit stock tailpipes. Less than 6k on them. $40

Red mirrors, really nice paint. $50 each or $80 for both, plus shipping. SOLD

Guage cluster $75 shipped SOLD

Full interior wire harness. No snips or cuts, its all there from the firewall back. Stereo, doors, taillights, body control modules, fuse panels, etc. $50 plus shipping NOW PARTING THIS OUT, TAKING REQUESTS ON ANY PIGTAILS, CONNECTORS OR WHATEVER ELSE! (guage cluster pigtail and the 3 connectors that go to the 3 pedals are gone)

Power Antenna, complete unit. $60 shipped SOLD

Fuel pump module assembly, complete, see pic. Stock pump 101xxx miles $60 shipped

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Full steering column and wheel. I have the key to match ignition. No airbag. Radio controls and cruise control on wheel, minimal wear on wheel. $60 local pickup only

Cruise control module $20

Sylvania Xtra-visions, were very new when removed. $20 shipped for both

Power window, mirror, and door lock switches with bezel $30 shipped or $20p/s driver side and $10p/s passenger side.
SOLD

Door handle bezels $25 shipped for both. $15 shipped each. $10 each local. SOLD

This thing.... Free with any purchase or local pickup, $10 shipped.

Glove Box $30 shipped

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Monsoon System. $75 plus shipping takes all. Door and hatch speakers/tweeters are stock, sail panel lows are sony xplods. All worked and sounded decent when removed. Display on headunit doesn't light up, needs to have something soldered.

FREE heater controls with any purchase or $15 shipped alone.

FREE brake booster, master cylinder and prop valve setup. Whats in the pic, come and take it. Local pickup only.

Free horns with any purchase or pickup for free anytime.

No pics of this stuff:

Lower shift boot No rips, off 6 speed t56 trans. $25 shipped SOLD

T-top conversion parts (or spare parts), Bagged up hardware, latches, bolts, etc. Includes the center roof brace and all weather stripping for t tops and the doors. Also willing include the A pillar trims and other moulding. $50 +shipping for it all, no cheaper if you want to leave items out.

FREE interior trims local pickup only.... kick panel/rocker panel cover things, all plastics in hatch and back seat area, speaker grills, guage cluster bezel, t-top holders(they are painted black) and that flap thing that goes over cargo area.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
power antenna, center console lid, lower shift boot, and some random wires from the interior harness all shipped out today. Guage cluster is waiting on arrival of a money order.

Interior trims left:
Driver side rocker panel cover
Pass side a pillar (ttop car)
t-top holders
hatch plastics that hold the rear speakers and cover the spare tire.
dash gauge cluster bezel
panel that goes under the steering wheel, has the hatch button
the 2 black plastic things that sit on the rockers where the door closes.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts