LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My headlight lid on passenger side is flush on all corners except for where it meets the hood and fender.

It seems to be a bit lower than the fender/hood compared to the other sides of the headlight lid.

Can this be easily adjusted? I assume I just take the lid off, and find the adjustments under the lid?

Thanks!

·
Global Moderator
13,110 Posts
It's been a while since I've messed with a headlight lid, but I believe the screws that hold them on have slotted attachment points so cover can be adjusted.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's been a while since I've messed with a headlight lid, but I believe the screws that hold them on have slotted attachment points so cover can be adjusted.
Thanks again cocobolo95! This was an easy fix - I just needed to slightly unloosen the upper-left portion of the headlight door frame that the panel attaches to....

Seriously....I really can't thank you enough for the MANY questions I had on this board and you pretty much had an answer for all of them!

·
Global Moderator
13,110 Posts
Your very welcome. This is why I'm here. To help members with problems and to hopefully lead them to knowledge.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts