For Sale: 1996 Trans Am WS6

I've owned this car for three years and It's finally taken it's toll on me. a little history on the car. I bought it from a friend of mine, and it's been a great car for most of the time i've owned it. I had just converted it to an LS1 PCM (0411) I was in the middle of tuning it, and during last winter, after a cold snap, while driving home from work, the car back-fired and it hasn't ran since. I have since installed a new 383 stroker 4 bolt main LT1, scat cast steel crank, scat 5.7 rods, and new flywheel, everything was balanced together. It has a cloyes Billet single row timing chain, a brand new LT4 "Hot Cam" new Lifters, the heads I hand ported, I installed new stainless Valves, seals and new springs, hardened push rods and 1.6 stamped steel rockers, new screw in studs, guide plates the engine has a new water pump (less than a year old) I installed a brand new clutch, pressure plate and throw out bearing. I have purchased a new slave cylinder/master cylinder for it as well. it has long tube hooker headers on it, with a single crossflow flowmaster muffler.

The T56 transmission I recently replaced most of the bearings, and the fourth gear synchro, the other's were in spec.
i've done a lot to this car, I just don't have the time for it anymore, and the wife say's it has to go. I think the asking price
I want for the car is fair, but open to offers for less, I'm not going to give it away either, so don't low ball me. I can part it out and make most of my money back, I just don't have the time anymore. I am asking $4,000 OBO
the car needs a decent paint job, but I've just lost interest.
Thanks,
Ben Smith