1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1996 Trans Am. Buy my LS1 brake setup!

Pics can be seen here

1996 trans am partout w/pics
As per title, parting out my 1996 Pontiac Trans Am.

Gonna list the big stuff, if you have a request for anything else, let me know and I'll see what I can do. Everything is still together till requests come in.

LT1 motor. Ran great before pullout. New opti/coil/icm. Pulled out and ready for pickup. - $400 picked up today
Steering rack - $75
Front fenders, hood, front bumper. - $50 a piece
Drivers headlight. - $50
Passenger seat good, small tear in upper portion, drivers seat torn, grey leather. - $100 for passenger, $150 for both
Rear seats perfect. Grey leather. - $100
Dash cluster, all dash trim. - $75 for cluster, $25 for dash trim pieces
Steering wheel airbag - $125
airbag control module - $75
Ls1 brake setup. Spindles/rotors/calipers/pads. Front and rear. - $200
LT1 brake setup. Same. Front - $100
4 stock wheels and good tires. $50 a piece
Passenger Door - $100
Radiator, driveshaft, a/c condensor, floor mats, dome light, Interior pieces, trunk carpet...Etc...etc...etc... - $Let me know what you need

Make me an offer. Will take pictures of whatever you are interested in... Most of it is too large to ship. If its not, you pay shipping

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sorry, I meant to say the Passenger side window and power door lock switch assy. and plastic bezel

·
Premium Member
5,014 Posts
im kind of desperate for a bumper and passenger side fender, can you please pm me and i can try to figure out a way to ship them? (i could have a truck come by or something)

i'll make it worth your while

·
Registered
276 Posts
Word of warning. I pm'd this guy Tuesday about the tail lights. He responded within minutes. I sent him the money for the lights and he again responded quickly that they were home and he would box them up that night and ship them out the next day (Wednesday). I never heard back. I sent him a pm on Thursday asking for confirmation that he shipped and a tracking number. No response as yet. Hopefully he has a valid reason, but it's usually a bad sign when someone is quick to respond and then goes silent when the money comes. If he responds to me, I will post up here.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Confirmed. Just got this pm from him:

"Sorry, didnt check private messages yesterday. I missed the UPS guy at work yesterday, he showed up quite early. Package has been picked up and the tracking number is ....."

UPS site shows label created, nothing further.

Will post further updates when they arrive.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Package arrived yesterday.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi,
Hi, I'm looking for 1 of the 2 bolts/nuts that mount the headlight assembly in the front end sheet metal. This is a T30 bolt that goes thru a plastic bushing and tightens with a 10 mm nut. I just need 1 bolt and 1 nut.
Is this something you might have available?
Oh, this is for a 1999 TA. These 2 bolts is what each side headlamp assembly pivots up & down on.
Thanks in advance
Ron

1 - 18 of 18 Posts