Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Owning a house and a car isnt exactly that much fun with all the bills! :thumbdown I cant live in the sewer so the car is going up for sale. Shes a 95 Pontiac Trans Am and in beautiful condition. A burgandy exterior that is in great condition with some usual rock chipping on the nose (very slight cant even see till your about a foot away). Interior is in excellent condition, no leather wear, no cracking, no rattles, no nothing. The leather is a beautiful beige color. The car has t-tops, power everything (all in great working order) Trans perform button, traction control, automatic with 3.23's I believe (correct me if I am wrong). Has newer michelin pilots tires on only about 400 miles on the set of four. Everything in great order and I am very sad to see her go. I bought the car from an elderly gentleman that didnt drive the thing that much and had bought it new in 1995 from a dealer about 40 miles away. The car is a garage queen to say the least :werd: I am located in Colorado, and all I am wanting is payoff which is 8300.00, but I might be able to flex some depending on the time you catch me ;) If anyone is interested please let me know, my email is [email protected]

thanks
Trent

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good idea, I will post them tonight....thanks Do you think the price is out of the ball park?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no just a Trans Am

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the heads up

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Might also help to tell the mileage on the car more clearly in the post rather than just in your signature. 40K is really good mileage for a 95 though.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks guys for all your help. The car just turned 40,000 miles and is going in for a tune up, not that it needs it but just in case!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
up to the top....going to lose it if someone dosnt help me out.. :poke:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.