1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Whistles go Whoooooooooo
16,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
5,014 Posts
well, judging by the diagram, you gotta watch those 'light green wires'...

see S214 from the fog light indicator (almost dead center in that diagram)

the green wire running back from the foglight switch in the center console can be traced to that splice, you can cut it at the splice to delete that part of the green wire.

it powers the high beam indicator too.. you dont want to kill the whole wire off..

·
Whistles go Whoooooooooo
16,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Global Moderator
13,428 Posts
Knowing where it was originally located in car would help to id it. The only connector I found in wiring diagrams with that combo of colors of wires, was for traction control/abs, but it had a black connector and a couple of wire colors you don't have.

Could it be some after market wiring?

·
Whistles go Whoooooooooo
16,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Same story as coco.. Looks like either C1 or C2 connector going to the DRL module, but the colors don't match my book. '94 SM, Book 2 of 2 , Pages 8A-102-0 and 102-6. Doubt the changed colors in '95 ??

·
Whistles go Whoooooooooo
16,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Global Moderator
13,428 Posts
If it ever quits raining here, I'll go out to my 95 and pull the spare harness I have out of the back of the car and see if I can find that same connector and wire colors.

·
Whistles go Whoooooooooo
16,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Global Moderator
13,428 Posts
Yes, you have nailed it. In the 2nd pic I can see connector is light gray and not white. So ABS or ABS with traction control is it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts