LS1LT1 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
basically when i start the car i get somewhere around 45-50 oil psi on a cold start. After the oil gets up to operating temp however, I only have 15-20 oil psi at idle and never more than 40 regardless of rpm (right around 30 cruising down the road) I never have issues with oil pressure dropping during cornering/heavy braking but it does drop really low when its misfiring (another gremlin im chasing down)

DETAILS ON CAR. car sat for 5 years and I got it for $2800 (only 600 out of pocket as last car was totaled) have replaced tie rods and done 2 oil changes since ive gotten it (oil changes so frequent from gas getting into the oil because of the missfires) no idea how well it was maintained by previous owners but looking in the engine oil fill hole in the valve cover they look EXTREMELY clean. it is a 1994 TA M6 car with 150xxx on the odomoter. she fires right up every single time and always gets me where im going but definitely have some serious issues I need to look further into, ( with all of your help of course). this is my first post and far from my last but anything anyone has to say at all is helpful and I will appreciate any input i can get!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts