Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$2,995​

This is a teal 1994 Z/28 LT1 Camaro with, K&N FIPK, 3" Hooker AERO CHAMBER cat back, Taylor 8.0 wires, Power slot rotors, Hawk brake pads, New 245/50/16 Fuzion ZRI REAR tires, power windows, power drivers seat, cruise, air, keyless entry, newer Opti, Walbro performance fuel pump, newer water pump, new hi current alternator... Runs perfect. New performance tranny rebuild, BUILT 4L60E AUTO, 3.23 posi, barks second gear hard, and sometimes 3rd when cold.., ran a 8.70's in the 8th 1.9 60 foot.The tranny has 760 miles on it, the motor has 9500 miles on it, & the body has 149,000..my email is [email protected] No radio or speakers! The rear tires are new, the fronts are not. I think the car is in great condition for a 12 year old car. And I know its in great condition for the price! Runs very good and VERY dependable..It does like to follow the ruts in the roads because of the worn front tires though. The drivers seat has a small bad spot and the front bumper has a small crack in it. The hood has a few pings..Pictures speak louder then words and I will get about 20-30 different shots of the car inside and out..I personally bought the car off of the internet and I drove over 500 mile to get it so I know how scary it can be to buy a car off the net! I will get close up pics of all the "bad spots" or places of interest, lol, & will hide nothing. I pride myself on honesty..I have lots of receipts and repair paper work I will scan & post too..Thanks! Joe Hodges... My landlord is pissed because I have 5 cars in the yard! [email protected] I can get pics of anything you want to see on the car....this car will drive anywhere!! Westphalia Indiana 47596

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry guys..Due to it being a HUGE PITA to sell A car online I have yet again decided to hold on to it for a while..Its going in the garage till spring..I just ordered a polished intake elbow, a TB air foil, ported billet MAF ends, coated long tube headers, LT4 Hot cam kit, 3.73 gears, custom PCM tune, polished aluminum valve covers, 125 shot wet nitrous kit, & a 3200 stall converter. I'm going with true duals and a H pipe, thin head gaskets for about 11.5 compression, fully reworked, ported & polished heads.. getting the windows tinted & new wheels too. It will run the 1/8th in the low 7's next spring and I will probably hold on to it till summer.. Thanks for all the interest and sorry guys but you missed my crazy ever revolving window of opportunity....Joe

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.