LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1993 LT1 with a full scat rotating assembly, XFI292 comp cam and lifters, Summit 1.5 roller rocker arms, Trick flow center bolt aluminum heads, trick flow 40lb injectors, Accell distributor, msd coil, 58mm throttle body, K&N cold air intake, headers and flow master, rebuilt TCI transmission and TCI 3600 super street fighter stall convertor, Richmond 342 gear, Detroit true track carrier, superior axles, custom burnt computer chip, I know a little more but not much. Bought this car to flip and want to add 200 shot of Nitrous.
Can anyone tell me what changes need to be made to allow this?

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
So... Cheapest way possible? A dry Zex 75 shot. The safest way? Nitrous outlet wet plate kit with all accessories.

What I suggest, a nitrous outlet kit without all the add ons. No bottle heater, no purge kit, no remote opener, ect.

Xzauhst

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Check out the nano piggyback bottles, they will give you good constant bottle pressure. From their piece it together. Like xzauhst said I would stay away from some of the non essential stuff like a remote opener.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The easiest way to add nitrous to your car is to buy my compucar nitrous in a bag set up. Install in 15 minutes. Plug into cigerette lighter. Turn bottle on. HIT BUTTON. $350 shipped to your door. Comes with all jets and instructions, Also included is a dual port adaptor for a purge and a zex pressure gauge. ebay item # 141658308599 for pics. Paypal accepted 607 769 3962 Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts