LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Well, when I imported the members over from burnoutbox.com we were at 63. That was Friday night about 10pm. So since then that's 42 members. We were at 98 when I got to work this morning and somewhere around 11AM it just took off again.

I'm very pleased so far.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chris 96 WS6 said:
Well, when I imported the members over from burnoutbox.com we were at 63. That was Friday night about 10pm. So since then that's 42 members. We were at 98 when I got to work this morning and somewhere around 11AM it just took off again.

I'm very pleased so far.
:thumbsup:

Once we get a regular userbase we should be off and running pretty good. Just gotta keep the forums bumping so they stick around.

·
Chris89gta
727 Posts
As long as we keep the word out we should keep the people coming in. Anyone hitting up LS2.com, LS1GTO.com or anything like that?

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chris89gta said:
As long as we keep the word out we should keep the people coming in. Anyone hitting up LS2.com, LS1GTO.com or anything like that?
I'm currently whoring the site all over LS1TECH

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
I have an e-mail in to turbobuick.com asking for permission to post a link and also I want to link back to them in our turbo buick forum like I have in the Industry Scoop and Road Racing forums with other sites. I figure why try to reinvent the wheel when there are great sites out there? We don't have to compete with everybody, and the exposure is more important for us at this stage.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1970judge said:
LS1gto is ok but some guys at LS2 are asses. I went there to regular and they hated on me like nobody for having an lt1.
I put up with LS2 just due to the truce we created with them at LS1TECH when they split away from LS1.com. But I really have no love for the site. I'm signed up but only have like 2-3 posts there.

Somebody who posts regularly on CZ28 should try dropping the name there. I only buy/sell parts there so it'd be kinda messed up if I went and whored this forum out over there.

·
Founder
7,472 Posts
Vendetta said:
I put up with LS2 just due to the truce we created with them at LS1TECH when they split away from LS1.com. But I really have no love for the site. I'm signed up but only have like 2-3 posts there.

Somebody who posts regularly on CZ28 should try dropping the name there. I only buy/sell parts there so it'd be kinda messed up if I went and whored this forum out over there.
I did get a post in at Cz28 in the 5th gen forum, with permission from Jason Debler, but nothing in any of the more general forums. I'm limited in what I can do on posting at other sites because its spam coming from me, but just an FYI coming from just a site member.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Chris 96 WS6 said:
I did get a post in at Cz28 in the 5th gen forum, with permission from Jason Debler, but nothing in any of the more general forums. I'm limited in what I can do on posting at other sites because its spam coming from me, but just an FYI coming from just a site member.
I see what you're saying.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts