LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, happy to find another LT1 friendly board :D I managed 10.88 at 122.8 a few weeks ago at buds creek in MD. That was 6.90 at 99.08 in the 1/8 with a 1.50 60ft on MT drag radials.
Here is a vid of the MOD LT1 final at the EFA shootout.

http://filebox.vt.edu/users/bbecker/EFA/ModLT1finals.wmv

That was one of at least eight 10 second passes from that day. The yellow TA was driven by Chris Jones and is one of the quickest H&C LT1s in the country.

Hoping for some better times in a few weeks. I'm a Joe O believer :D

·
Registered
330 Posts
I'm curious brutl, how heavy, or rather light, is your car?? That's a dang impressive feat for a stock bottom end LT1, but it's sooooo not the norm. Your setup probably has a lot of time, thinking, and tweaking to get your there, am I right?

*Edit* Disregard, I missed that 3400lb race weight in your sig.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Thats awesome :cool:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fastbird said:
I'm curious brutl, how heavy, or rather light, is your car?? That's a dang impressive feat for a stock bottom end LT1, but it's sooooo not the norm. Your setup probably has a lot of time, thinking, and tweaking to get your there, am I right?

*Edit* Disregard, I missed that 3400lb race weight in your sig.
Thanks for the compliments guys. I think this is the fourth cam that we have tried. It gets better everytime. I'd have to say that my car is pretty rough around the edges. I still havn't even had the front end set up properly since I installed the K Member and A Arms. I havn't adjusted the ride height or suspension, very little time tuning the car, not optimal tire gear combo, stall is a little tight, and I'm still sitting in the stock power leather seat :lol: I'm hoping to have the car set up very nicely by christmas and have a new paint job by the first of the year. Just recieved my new Kirky seats and some nice stuff so that my wife will enjoy riding with me again. I enjoy riding around town more than I do actually racing :D

·
Registered
330 Posts
Dang dude, is that thing actually that streetable????

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fastbird said:
Dang dude, is that thing actually that streetable????
It's pretty streetable to me. I used to miss the power steering, but it steers very easily since the k member and a arm install. It sounds great through the y pipe and magnaflow without begging for the police to pull me over. I do miss overdrive, but it is fun shifting gears with the quarter stick.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts