LS1LT1 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the other day i was coming home from school when me and one of the guys i go to school with, who has a 1999 civic hatchback that was gutted: no power steering and no ac, no back seat, no insulation,for weight reduction and a 1998 acura integra type R motor 5 speed with cold air intake. VTEC!!! woopdeee!!! was at a red light with some old woman between us. when the light turned green i heard his engine rev and tires squeek so i floored it i got up to about 80 (had to stop for next red light) and had about 3 cars on him at the least. talked to him the next day and he said i took him and he didnt miss any shifts. the funny thing is he just paid $10,000 for that car :lol: and ive got $5,000 in mine :thumbsup: . thats why i have a V8, cheaper to mod and more power to start with.

·
Registered
47 Posts
That's awesome. You have to kind of give the guy credit for admitting he got stomped. A lot of guys would of said anything for an excuse.

·
Registered
105 Posts
lol..its funny when people spend all that money on an import and then get smoked...a girl i know bought a 2003 rsx type s brand new and around the same time i got my car. Well anyway she was talkin all this sh*t about how fast it was and how her parents paid 25k for it..etc. I told her that her car was still slow and she didn't believe me..well anyway one day i saw her out driving and i caught up to her and she tried to race me :D . so she took off from about a 40 mph roll and as soon as i took off i flew right past her :p . After that she doesn't talk crap anymore. The funny thing is that both of our cars were stock and i only paid $5,800 for mine :thumbsup:

·
Registered
993 Posts
either way, sounds like he was a cool guy. Those are the kind of mods you like to see on Hondas, those types of motor-swapped/weight reduced cars are where the import scene started from. I love those types of Hondas.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Vendetta said:
either way, sounds like he was a cool guy. Those are the kind of mods you like to see on Hondas, those types of motor-swapped/weight reduced cars are where the import scene started from. I love those types of Hondas.
Couldn't have said it better myself. The guy doesn't sound cocky or anything, just a fellow car enthusiast (into a slightly different scene that we are). Good run. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
166 Posts
josh99ta said:
Couldn't have said it better myself. The guy doesn't sound cocky or anything, just a fellow car enthusiast (into a slightly different scene that we are). Good run. :thumbsup:
:withstupi

·
Registered
45 Posts
I got a couple stories like that.. but i only gave a 1300 dollar truck for my car..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts