LS1LT1 Forum banner

EEHack w/ Free Flash Tool!

5K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  steveo 
#1 ·
New release of EEHack is ready.

Among other things, I think we can consider this the first release of my FREE LT1 flash tool!

I’ve put a lot of time into this flashing routine, and although I’d not officially recommend it to poor LT1 users that only have one car or one ECM yet (just in case a bug pops up) I think it’s ready for public use. Also, try reading a bin first, before writing your first bin!

About the Flash Routine

This flash tool has a ‘take any long shot to save your ecm’ philosophy to error recovery, which, on any unrecoverable error, tries its best to regain control, erase the chip again, and start over. It also tries to verify your serial connections integrity before even trying to do anything.

It also features single-sided flash, which will flash the e-side or t-side only if desired. It can also conveniently compare your old bin to your new one, to determine which parts need to be flashed. This potentially cuts flash time and risk in half if you’ve only made a small change or two!

This is a big deal to people tuning on a budget, as with a free copy of TunerPRO (Non-RT) and my EEX XDF file, you can have the most advanced tuning and analysis platform for your 94-95 LT1 for only the cost of an ALDL cable (I’m working on making that cheaper too….)

Not 100% sure on this, but perhaps now the 94-95 LT1 is the cheapest GM car to tune EVER!

Wideband Enhancements

This new EEHack release is also important to people with widebands. It has an additional analyzer feature to plot wideband readings in cruising range, a commonly requested feature.

Also has a brand new wideband input on a dedicated pin so you don’t have to use the a/c input hack anymore!

Download

Read more and download on my site here: $EEHack Download | fbodytech

See less See more
#4 ·
3.6 Beta | fbodytech

new beta version with lots of additions:

3.6BETA5:
Main Display:
* Add auto trans TCC, P/N, and current gear to main tab
* Add shift actuator manual activitation (Gear selector)
* Optional percentage display for BLM/INT trims
* Re-organize some stuff to make room for new features
* Added knock warning, turns entire screen red for 200ms when knock occurs
* Added spark skew knock response, optionally removes 1 degree of spark when knock occurs
* Moved serial port selector to “Config” tab, save selected port as a config option
* Automatically go to config tab on bad port selected
* Add options for temperature and vss display in metric/imperial
* “Notes” are now in a seperate (resizable) window to free up space on the main window
Flash Write/Read:
* Enable flash write acceleration, to make writes faster (off by default)
* Enable EEHack patch upload during flash! (Optional)
* Automatically disable optimizer and large block write in recovery mode
* Automatically remember last written bin (Auto-compare!)
* Add “Clear” function to compare bin
* Syntax hiliting in flash read/write routine status
* Make rejection of bad checksum bin read optional (for debugging)
Bin Patches:
* Patch 0x01: Add a new ALDL message for high rate logging
* Patch 0x01: Include AFR TARGET within both accelerated and normal ALDL messages
Analyzer:
* Fix percentage display precision and field width bugs
* Optional precision decrease for percentage trims to increase readability
* Add delay option to the wb afr analyzer
* Add percentage display to wb afr analyzer (requires patch)
* Add idle AFR analyzer (trim/afr during BLM cell 16)
Wideband:
* Fix a few inaccuracies and rounding bugs, and use division to increase accuracy
* Complete re-write of two-point calibration system
!! THIS MEANS WIDEBAND USERS HAVE LOST THEIR OLD SETTINGS !!
* Add preset buttons for common widebands
* Display actual wideband formula
Misc:
* Prompt user on exit if there is unsaved log data or memos (optional)
* Improve data parser per-function to increase synchronzation between elements
* Move “Tests” to “Extended” tab, no need for seperate tests tab.
* Add warning message before resetting all settings

download here http://fbodytech.com/download/223/

#5 ·
new beta:

4.0 Beta – fbodytech

if you have a 94-95 lt1 and are not using this program, you are missing out. despite the 'hack' in the name, most of the features are friendly for beginners.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.