Welcome guests and new members - Page 15 - LS1LT1 Forum : LT1, LS1, Camaro, Firebird, Trans Am, Engine Tech Forums
View Poll Results: Where did you hear about us?
Ls1tech.com 100 18.35%
Camaroz28.com 32 5.87%
Turbobuick.com 7 1.28%
F-bodyhideout.com 21 3.85%
Other (tell us below) 127 23.30%
Google Search 258 47.34%
Voters: 545. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #211 of 213 (permalink) Old 12-13-2018, 05:33 PM

Been away from the LT1 forums for a while, Had my Z28 stored away for a couple of years. Just started it up occasionally, but plan to get it back on the road this coming spring. Have played with my '07 GMC 4.2 vortec in-between times just to keep the tuning interest.

I'm Bob 1994 Z28, A4, cam, 1.6 RR's CAI, LT's, stall, cat back. Custom tuned. 2007 GMC Envoy, tuned. 2015 Kia Sorento, bone stock.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #212 of 213 (permalink) Old 12-31-2018, 03:54 PM

Time for a shameless plug, but check out r/LS1 on reddit, if you are active on there. Its a small sub, mostly LS1 swaps, but lots of good info on there.
post #213 of 213 (permalink) Old 04-25-2019, 03:51 AM

Red face need your help

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
Heard about this from Chris on Eastern F Body Association. I'm on Club GP godragracing.com nloc and couple of local boards
Dear admin,
im rebecca, from a car throttle controller company. you can search windbooster to check what i say. for you know that i

cannot post link here. i do not want to break any rule and be banned. so pls let me know if i do sth wrong.i know before i

do everything here must to be agreed by admin. i willing to hear you advice.
now we are trying to find someone to try our item free, just tell us our your car brand,then we ship and you tell people

your experience here. and we have almost 500 cars brands throttle controller, that's the most advantage we have. for in our

country we have cars from different of the world. so we can innovate every kind of cars throttle controller. and i think

that many people need this item, so you or someone can be them advisor, which is also a great help to the people around

you. how do you think of it. looking forward to hear you.
best regards
rebecca
Sponsored Links
Advertisement