LT1 Standalone Adapter Harnesses Now Available - LS1LT1 Forum : LT1, LS1, Camaro, Firebird, Trans Am, Engine Tech Forums

Welcome to LS1LT1.com/LS3forums.com - please click here to register...

LS1LT1 Forum : LT1, LS1, Camaro, Firebird, Trans Am, Engine Tech Forums
Presented by:

New User? Register
LS1 Forums Register Photo Gallery Tech/FAQ Members List Calendar Auto Loans Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance
Premium Membership Videos Perf Tools Mobile/iPhone Link to Us! Social Groups Follow LS1LT1 on Twitter

Go Back   LS1LT1 Forum : LT1, LS1, Camaro, Firebird, Trans Am, Engine Tech Forums > LS1LT1.com Sponsors and Vendors > Sponsor Sales, Ads and Group Purchases

LS1LT1.com is the premier Pontiac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Share LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2007, 04:58 PM   #1

TPI PARTS Apprentice Level Tech III
Default LT1 Standalone Adapter Harnesses Now Available

We have a new series of wiring harnesses available which allow you to convert a factory Camaro/Firebird LT1 wiring harness into a standalone system. They allow you to quickly and easily wire in an LT1 into any vehicle.

Our harnesses will plug into the LT1 harness without any splicing or modifications, and include a compact, OEM style fusebox / relay center, check engine light, and diagnostic port. They are clearly labeled, and can have your engine running with only a few wires to run.

More details at the following link...
http://tpiparts.net/93_02_wiring

Please note that these require a factory Camaro/Firebird LT1 harness to work (won't work with a Vette, Impala or Caprice LT1 harness).

Feel free to contact us with any questions.
Attached Images

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2008, 10:58 PM   #2

pimp1913 Apprentice Level Tech III

do you have a harness to just run opti and fuel injectors with stock computer?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 01-17-2008, 12:09 PM   #3

I'm not sure I understand your question.

Do you mean a complete standalone LT1 harness, like a Painless or Street and Performance harness? If thats what you mean, we don't offer them. We currently only carry the standalone adapter harnesses shown above.
Old 01-18-2008, 05:26 PM   #4

My Facebook
97ta user's tech expertise is unknown at this point

http://tpiparts.net/inc/sdetail/3367

if this part that plugs into the distributor is cracked, will it cause the car to not start?

97 Trans Am WS6 6-speed stock--- 8.8@83mph 1/8 = 13.7@103mph 1/4
Mods: Pacesetter Longtube Headers, Pacesetters ORY, Hooker Catback Exhaust, 3:73 gears, stock tune (no new times on setup)
2009 Silverado Crewcab
100% stock
www.panamacitylsx.com i'm Geoff
Old 01-20-2008, 11:24 AM   #5

That would depend on just how it is cracked. If the crack allows terminals to touch each other inside the connector, or the terminals don't make good contact with the male pins inside the optispark, it could potentially keep the car from starting.
Old 01-21-2008, 04:05 PM   #6

My Facebook
97ta user's tech expertise is unknown at this point

will mine is cracked, and i did get the car to run, but i did order one today. i do need ASAP though, if you can send it. my name is Geoff and i ordered it today.

97 Trans Am WS6 6-speed stock--- 8.8@83mph 1/8 = 13.7@103mph 1/4
Mods: Pacesetter Longtube Headers, Pacesetters ORY, Hooker Catback Exhaust, 3:73 gears, stock tune (no new times on setup)
2009 Silverado Crewcab
100% stock
www.panamacitylsx.com i'm Geoff
Old 01-23-2008, 03:55 PM   #7

Hi, your order shipped out yesterday, you should have it in time for the weekend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement