LS1LT1 Forum banner

Circuit of The Americas (COTA) Track Event February 24-26, 2017

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Feffman 
#1 ·
Good Afternoon:

I hope this finds each of you in good spirits as we trek through Fall toward Winter. I for one think a more southern location is in the cards. Perhaps a mid-Winter trip to sunny, warm Austin, Texas?!

For the fifth year in a row MVP Track Time is headed to Texas. It’s time to sign up for three days of driving on America’s only purpose built F1 track, Circuit of The Americas (COTA) in Austin, Texas. MVP Track Time has scheduled our 5th annual three-day COTA track event for February 24 – 26, 2017.

Now for the moment you’ve all been waiting for, the investment to play at COTA. The entry fee for all three days is $1,375, same price and 2014-2016. If you’d like to register for a single day or two days, contact me at (314) 249-3770.

Initially, as with our previous COTA events, this event will be for ADVANCED and INTERMEDIATE skill/experience drivers only. If demand warrants it, we may open COTA to novice attendees.

If you are in doubt whether you meet the Advanced or Intermediate criteria, call me at (314) 249-3770 to discuss your experience. There are a limited number of spots available for COTA. Yes, COTA fills fast.

STEP 1
The $1,375 entry fee for all three days at COTA can only be completed with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system if you don’t have a Pay Pal account) at the link below:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=JQ3XJ9LSZHJUN

STEP 2
Once you have completed the entry fee, head over to the “Registration Page” of MVP’s web site (link below) to register. You’ll need to scroll to the bottom of the page to complete the blue outlined registration box. Click on the“Event” drop-down menu and choose Circuit of The Americas (COTA): February 24-26, 2017.

http://www.mvptracktime.com/id92.html

After we have allocated the registrations by run group, based on individual track experience, we will send out group confirmation e-mails to each run group. We will have four (blue, green, yellow and red) run groups allowing us to schedule two hours of track time daily.

In the spirit of transparency, the rental of COTA, as you can guess, is very expensive, so once you register, MVP will not be able to give you a refund until COTA is sold out and we have a replacement for you. If/when we can replace you, there will be a $100 cancellation fee. Inside of four weeks (January 26, 2017 and later) prior to the COTA event there is no refund. This is the expensive reality of renting Circuit of The Americas.

A ”Garage Rental” e-mail will go out when registration is complete. Each garage easily holds four cars, so there are plenty to go around, however, they are first come, first served.

If you have any questions, grab the phone and call me at (314) 249-3770 or you can e-mail Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com.

Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at COTA. Enjoy your day.

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time
www.MVPTrackTime.com
Phone: (314) 249-3770
E-mail: Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.