LS1LT1 Forum banner

MVP Track Time 2016 Road Atlanta Track Events (Come Drive With Us)

1K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Feffman 
#1 · (Edited)
2016 MVP Track Time Road Atlanta Track Events

Hi All:

Another fun year of Road Atlanta track action awaits for 2016. MVP Track Time is pleased to announce our2016 Road Atlanta track events. I hopeyou’ll join us for the on-track fun.

For a change of pace, we’ve added a third day at Road Atlanta in Juneas Challenge Club Racing (www.challengeclubracing.com)joins MVP for a race weekend.

MVP’s goal remains the same since we began in 2006, offering you moreactual track time at each event for less money. Our three run group format(Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) offers you maximum driving time (generally2+ hours of scheduled daily track time) instead of standing around the paddock.

Below you will find our 2016 Road Atlanta track dates, subject topossible revisions as the year progresses.

June24 – 26, 2016 : Road Atlanta(Braselton, GA) – 4th Annual “Blue & Grey TrackDays” (Yes, three days!)

November19 – 20, 2016: Road Atlanta(Braselton, GA) – 8th Annual “Flyin’ Turkey Trot”

Registration for MVP Track Time events at Road Atlanta isavailable on line with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through thePay Pal system) or a mail-in registration for our 2016 track events at yourchoice of the links below:

Mail-InRegistration: http://www.mvptracktime.com/id93.html

Please feel free to join us at Road Atlanta in 2016for the on-track fun. All courteous, considerate, safe drivers are invited andwelcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I hope to see you at Road Atlanta in 2016. Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time
www.MVPTrackTime.com
Like Us On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mvptracktime
Phone: (314)249-3770
E-mail: Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.